now:advise lets you deliver an innovative, client-centric financial advice service, with everything you need, including an engaging client portal, ready out of the box and available online.
It delivers almost entirely the same level of functionality as focus:adviser, but differs in the extent to which it can be configured. This streamlining means that it is both faster and cheaper to go live on a now:advise solution.
now:advise scales and adapt to help you get the most from your client-base, helping you see where the long-term value lies and delivering the kind of personalised service that helps you grow your key relationships as their needs and expectations grow too.
Operating across all channels and markets, now:advise helps you grow, and grows with you.
now:advise helps you build, develop and retain your client base by providing the tools to minimise administrative processes and deliver outstanding client service.
- Save time, allowing your advisers to focus on higher value client engagement.
- Visibly deliver more value and clearer information to clients.
- Improve compliance and minimise compensation payments.
- Streamline and automate business processes to reduce operational costs.
- Increase client satisfaction, generate more sales and grow stronger lifetime client value.
- Improve cash-flow by reducing time to complete.
- Reduce IT costs through the rationalisation of disparate systems.
- Improve time to market, with a pre-configured online solution.
Features & functionality
- End-to-end advice process support, from fund and tax-wrapper research through comparison quotes, product literature and price feeds, on to solution recommendation, suitability letter generation, application and ongoing client servicing.
- Powerful software capabilities such as stochastic modelling, life-time cash-flow modelling, asset allocation, model portfolios and risk profiling.
- Omni-channel client servicing platform, supporting face-to-face, co-browsing (with now:share), telephony, online, self-service and mobile.
- Joined-up client management, including portfolio creation, valuations, performance monitoring, event-based alerts, commission / fee management, compliance reporting and customer service reports.
Underlying technology features
- Browser-based, cross platform application UI.
- Repeatedly tested and proven enterprise-class security.
- Truly service-oriented (SOA) supporting significant scale and integration into wider enterprise systems.
- Built using best of breed third-party components including Microsoft .Net, jQuery and Angular JS as well as our own, in-house technology stack that enables rapid process and UI development.
- Built to support Origo standards
- A rich data model with more than 19,000 fields, supporting all aspects of full advice and ongoing servicing.
- Hosted by us (we partner with RackSpace).