focus:digital is a “needs discovery” and client engagement toolset that helps consumers build up a picture of their financial situation and explore their options.
Running stand-alone, or embedded in an adviser’s website, focus:digital includes a financial health check that enables consumers to model various scenarios to get a clear picture of their financial future.
- Suitable for firms with 10 users or more.
- Saves you valuable time and increase efficiency.
- Ideal for modern advisers looking to broaden their market reach.
- Generate higher quality leads – enable your clients to identify their own problems and place value on the advice required to help solve them.
- Engaged clients – interactive tools that help your clients discover that they need advice and prompt them to get in contact.
- Save time – allows clients to ‘self-serve’, completing essential fact find details ahead of any meetings.
- Increased efficiency – easily add capabilities such as cashflow and back-office without having to re-key data.
- Adviser and consumer orientated – focus:digital has been designed and tested by consumers and leading UK advice firms to deliver the best client experience.
Features & functionality
- “People Like Me” data profiles - the client can assign themselves their own Avatar.
- Simple fact find – An intuitive suite of screens allows the user to enter basic personal details, attitude to risk and more.
- Financial dashboard – Consisting of personal details review & profile completeness score, financial health-check outcomes analysis, financial planning suggestions and actions.
- Financial health-check – populated once the fact find exercise has been completed.
- Interactive suitability report – dynamic and interactive suitability letter, summary view, charts, editable goals and video.