focus:broker scales from a mortgages extranet, through a broker portal, to full mortgage advice and into ongoing servicing, all based around an aggregated client view.
Modular in design, focus:broker is designed to interface with a variety of internal systems and market leading external tools - it provides a framework through which you can deliver additional capabilities as your roadmap evolves.
It enables mortgage lenders to service intermediaries / brokers and consumers electronically across a range of products including buy-to-let, self-cert, sub-prime, sub-prime self-cert, commercial and mainstream lending.
focus:broker helps you build, develop and retain your client base by providing the tools to deliver outstanding client service whilst minimising administrative process costs.
- Deliver enhanced value to brokers by providing direct consumer access.
- Remove costs and build your mortgage offering on a single dedicated platform.
- Streamline and automate business processes to reduce operational costs.
- Reduce the number of IT staff involved in supporting multiple internal systems.
- Exploit new sales channels to secure distribution and protect market share.
- Achieve straight through processing whilst providing an aggregated client view.
- Remove error-prone, paper based processes.
- Deliver more value, and clearer information, to your users.
- Improve compliance and minimise compensation payments.
- Improve cash-flow by reducing time to complete.
Features & functionality
Designed to provide a core framework that you can extend as needed, focus:broker offers all the core lending functionality 'out of the box'.
It will revolutionise your e-commerce strategy, giving you a single consolidated lending platform which supports multiple distribution channels for any product.
Underlying technology features
- Browser-based, cross-platform application UI.
- Repeatedly tested and proven enterprise-class security.
- Truly service-oriented (SOA) supporting significant scale and integration into wider enterprise systems.
- Built using best of breed third-party components including Microsoft .Net, jQuery and Angular JS as well as our own, in-house technology stack that enables rapid process and UI development.
- Built to support Origo standards
- A rich data model with more than 19,000 fields, supporting all aspects of full advice and ongoing servicing.
- Can be hosted by us (we partner with RackSpace) or deployed into your own environment.