Providing an integrated and innovative suite of tools, including an engaging client portal, focus:adviser enables you to deliver a proactive, client-centric advised service.
Configured during the implementation phase to meet the needs of your organisation, focus:adviser flexes to help you generate a client-base with the potential to migrate to higher value services as their wealth grows.
focus:adviser delivers a complete practice management capability, allowing you to operate new business processing, handle remuneration management, perform manual and automatic valuations and service reporting and automate your compliance management and case checking.
focus:adviser helps you build, develop and retain your client base by providing the tools to minimise administrative processes and deliver outstanding client service.
- Save time, allowing your advisers to focus on higher value client engagement.
- Visibly deliver more value and clearer information to clients.
- Improve compliance and minimise compensation payments.
- Streamline and automate business processes to reduce operational costs.
- Increase client satisfaction, generate more sales and grow stronger lifetime client value.
- Improve cash-flow by reducing time to complete.
- Reduce IT costs through the rationalisation of disparate systems.
- Tailor the process, products, funds and core components to suit your organisation.
Features & functionality
focus:adviser supports you in delivering the full range of financial sales, across all products and markets.
- End-to-end advice process support, from fund and tax-wrapper research through comparison quotes, product literature and price feeds, on to solution recommendation, suitability letter generation, application and ongoing client servicing.
- Powerful software capabilities such as stochastic modelling, life-time cash-flow modelling, asset allocation, model portfolios and risk profiling.
- Omni-channel client servicing platform, supporting face-to-face, co-browsing (with now:share), telephony, online, self-service and mobile.
- Joined-up client management, including portfolio creation, valuations, performance monitoring, event-based alerts, commission / fee management, compliance reporting and customer service reports.
Underlying technology features
- Browser-based, cross-platform application UI.
- Repeatedly tested and proven enterprise-class security.
- Truly service-oriented (SOA) supporting significant scale and integration into wider enterprise systems.
- Built using best of breed third-party components including Microsoft .Net, jQuery and Angular JS as well as our own, in-house technology stack that enables rapid process and UI development.
- Built to support Origo standards
- A rich data model with more than 19,000 fields, supporting all aspects of full advice and ongoing servicing.
- Can be hosted by us (we partner with RackSpace) or deployed into your own environment.