focus:360° is an omni-channel, omni-goal financial services distribution platform.
Richly functional in its own right, focus:360° has more than 130 system integrations and a modular architecture that allows us to 'wrap and deliver' a huge range of additional third-party systems without impacting your users.
Driven by data, and focused on clients, it recognises user types and alters both the sales process and user experience automatically.
focus:360° delivers game-changing capabilities and provides a modern foundation for lifetime client engagement.
focus:360° supports any channel, any sales process, any product, any client type and any advice model from a single platform, enabling you to deliver a flexible and engaging consumer experience.
- With an integrated view of client needs and provisions, identify more opportunities to deliver value.
- Increase both up and cross-selling of products and services.
- Increase client engagement with automatically tailored user experiences across channels.
- Reduce ongoing costs with a future proof ongoing distribution strategy.
- Rapidly develop and launch new products and propositions.
- Streamline and automate business processes to reduce operational costs.
- Reduce IT costs through streamlined IT architecture and rationalisation of disparate systems
- Improve compliance and minimise compensation payments.
Features & functionality
focus:360° supports you in delivering the full range of financial sales, across all products and markets.
- Omni-channel client servicing platform, supporting face-to-face, co-browsing (with now:share), telephony, online, self-service and mobile.
- Joined-up client management, including portfolio creation, valuations, performance monitoring, event-based alerts, commission / fee management, compliance reporting and customer service reports.
Underlying technology features
- Browser-based, cross-platform application UI.
- Repeatedly tested and proven enterprise-class security.
- Truly service-oriented (SOA) supporting significant scale and integration into wider enterprise systems.
- Built using best of breed third-party components including Microsoft .Net, jQuery and Angular JS as well as our own, in-house technology stack that enables rapid process and UI development.
- Built to support Origo standards
- A rich data model with more than 19,000 fields, supporting all aspects of full advice and ongoing servicing.
- Can be hosted by us (we partner with RackSpace) or deployed into your own environment.