now:advise helps you build strong client relationships. It enables you to deliver increased satisfaction and drive revenue growth.
It’s innovative with an engaging client portal and can be used out of the box.
Scale your business on your own terms
Reduce administrative costs across all areas of your operation.
Stay ahead of regulatory changes and produce automated compliance reporting.
now:advise helps you build, develop and retain your client base.
Save time, allowing your advisers to focus on higher value client engagement.
Visibly deliver more value and clearer information to clients.
Improve compliance and minimise compensation payments.
Streamline and automate business processes to reduce operational costs.
Increase client satisfaction, generate more sales and grow stronger lifetime client value.
Improve cash-flow by reducing time to complete.
Reduce IT costs through the rationalisation of disparate systems.
Improve time to market, with a pre-configured online solution.
Features & functionality
- End-to-end advice process support, from fund and tax-wrapper research through comparison quotes, product literature and price feeds, on to solution recommendation, suitability letter generation, application and ongoing client servicing.
- Powerful software capabilities such as stochastic modelling, life-time cash-flow modelling, asset allocation, model portfolios and risk profiling.
- Omni-channel client servicing platform, supporting face-to-face, co-browsing (with now:share), telephony, online, self-service and mobile.
- Joined-up client management, including portfolio creation, valuations, performance monitoring, event-based alerts, commission / fee management, compliance reporting and customer service reports.
Underlying technology features
- Browser-based, cross platform application UI.
- Repeatedly tested and proven enterprise-class security.
- Truly service-oriented (SOA) supporting significant scale and integration into wider enterprise systems.
- Built using best of breed third-party components including Microsoft .Net, jQuery and Angular JS as well as our own, in-house technology stack that enables rapid process and UI development.
- Built to support Origo standards
- A rich data model with more than 19,000 fields, supporting all aspects of full advice and ongoing servicing.
- Hosted by us (we partner with RackSpace).
When you buy a Focus product, you’re buying a product that comes with ongoing support.
To learn more about our standard now:advise support agreement, please download the current version here.