Retail banking is increasingly under pressure
The retail banking sector continues to develop their client relationship capability in the post-RDR world. Presenting a single understanding of the client on a single platform is often their biggest challenge.
Due to the scale of the business and the inherent legacy systems, retail banks are being forced to look at omni-channel banking software as the only way to solve these issues.
The security of understanding that a single solution can deliver an auditable compliant advice & non-advice process allows retail banks to evolve propositions that reduce risk and deliver real benefits.
- Deliver an individual service experience to your client through multiple channels
- Ensure compliance with current regulation including the banking bill, TCF and RDR
- Manage risk by gaining a single view of your client's product holdings across omni-channel banking software
- Reduce the cost of delivering financial products across multiple channels
- Improve client service and retention
- Increase profitability through the effective up and cross selling of additional products