what is it?
focus:progress is a personal development solution which uniquely features a holistic view of T&C, testing and learning and development capabilities, for the advancement of financial services professionals. The solution incorporates learning media, CPD courses, testing facilities, supervisory monitoring and reporting to enable you and your workforce to evidence competency, study for professional qualifications and develop skills and knowledge. The content within focus:progress is pre-accredited at QCF level 4 by the CII and the IFS, supporting those renewing their SPS and all other staff developing their professionalism.
focus:progress will help you and your business by:
- reducing operational risk
- minimising paper records across your T&C scheme
- more effectively monitoring all front and back office staff activities
- implementing a range of media to suit varying learning styles
- empowering individuals to take control of their own learning and development
- supporting individuals in meeting their professionalism requirements
- enhancing and maintaining knowledge across your business
The solution is available as a standalone application or it can be integrated with a range of other products with single sign-on capability, including focus:360°, our multi-channel distribution software, to enable the end to end sales process to be within a single solution.
let us introduce our latest release
Our latest release gives you access to the new interactive portal, focus:progress knowledge, providing easy access to the information needed to operate efficiently in today’s financial services sector.
With focus:progress knowledge you now have:
- access to a large relevant and valuable knowledge source at your fingertips
- an effective tool to quickly combat knowledge fade to stay on top of your game with client queries, in meetings and for quick and easy revision sessions before an exam
- easy access to regulation, legislation and information on the market place for the retail financial services sector
Register here for focus:progress or sign up for a quick demonstration.
Read our press release on focus:progress knowledge here.