28th March 2012, One Whitehall Place, London
The Impact of the RDR conference will bring together senior executives from fund managers, life companies, IFAs, private banks, IT providers and industry commentators to examine the implications of incoming regulation on the retail investment market.
The event will feature the following key speakers:
- Barry O’Dwyer - Deputy Chief Executive, UK & Europe, Prudential
- Graeme Bold - UK Retail Director, Standard Life
- Ed Dymott - Head of Commercial, Fidelity Worldwide Investment
- Tony Stenning - Managing Director, UK Retail Business, BlackRock
- Ian Ackerley - Head of Direct Investments, Barclays
- Dean Lamble - Distribution Development Director, Aviva
For further details about the event, click the following link: The Impact of the RDR
Focus Solutions will be attending as a delegate.